> CALL FOR TUTORIALS
Proposal submission (3 pages Max)
Tutorial proposals should be submitted by 30th March 2017 using the following template:
- Name of presenter(s): please list the names and affiliations of presenter(s).
- Title: title of the tutorial.
- Contact details: email, phone numbers etc.
- Type of tutorial: 2 hours / 4 hours (half day).
- Tutorial Abstract: for publicity.
- Target audience: please outline the main audience to be addressed.
- Learning outcomes: what would the attendees gain from attending this tutorial?
- Outline of tutorial: provide the overall structure and subjects to be presented.
- Tutorial description: provide a description of the tutorial and its content.
- Tutorial materials: What will be provided to attendees (e.g. slides).
- Bio of presenter(s): including track record of presenting tutorials, lecturing experience etc. (150-200 words)
All tutorial proposals will be reviewed by the scientific panel and approved by the organising committee. The selection criteria will focus on the quality of the tutorial content and the appropriateness of it to the main theme of ICT in Agriculture.
Honorarium and other issues
Depending on the number of attendees, presenters will receive an Honorarium. All travel and accommodation expenses must be met by the presenters themselves. The organising committee of HAICTA 2017 reserves the right to cancel tutorials unless a minimum of five participants have registered.
Developed by Elias Tsourapas.