> CONFERENCE PROGRAMME
You can download the Conference's Official Programme here when it becomes available. At the moment we have a tentative program providing an overview of the conference.
Guidelines for Session Chairs
- Inform presenters about time schedules, organize the discussion and time management
- Keep time during the session, you may kindly shut down presenters who do not conform to time limits
- Ensure that discussants are brief and to the point
- Papers could be discussed after the end of each presentation for 2-3 minutes.
- Provide a brief introduction of participants and discussants and direct the floor discussion.
Guidelines for Presenters
- Presenters are expected to deliver their presentations in 12 minutes.
- Discussants and participants will comment on each presentation and ask questions for approximately 2-3 minutes.
Developed by Elias Tsourapas.